Call for tenders: Can you help start-ups with business partnerships overseas?
The European Commission launched a new open call for tenders for the European Innovation Council - Overseas Trade Fairs 2.0 programme. This call shall result in a service contract to facilitate the access of EIC beneficiaries to key international trade fairs in geographical markets outside the European Union. If you have the right assets to help start-ups scaling-up on the global market, don’t miss this opportunity! Applications are open until 21 September 2020.
In the current economic environment, the company’s growth potential also depends on access to overseas markets, which is why the European Innovation Council wants to collaborate on the internationalisation plans of the EIC Beneficiaries. This contract will help EIC companies to set-up business partnerships in regions with strong clusters of clients and potential business partners. This will increase the commercialisation opportunities of the projects funded by the EIC and will lead EIC beneficiaries to underpin future economic growth and job creation.
The specific objectives of the contract are:
- obtain an exhibition space in overseas trade fairs;
- create trade and business cooperation/partnerships between the EIC beneficiaries and Third Countries business partners;
- improve the EIC beneficiaries’ knowledge of new geographical markets;
The EIC beneficiaries will be assisted and guided during:
- the organisation of their participation in the selected Overseas Trade Fairs;
- the preparation for these Trade Fairs and business meetings overseas;
- and the promotion of their company on the international scene and target counterparts in identified markets.
The winners of this call for tenders will benefit from an estimated total value of 4 M€. If you are interested in applying for this opportunity and you have any questions regarding this call, please use this link to submit your request. If you’re an EIC beneficiary and you would like to have more information about the Overseas Trade Fairs 2.0 programme, you can find more details here.