EIC ePitching with Procurers: No-Fear consortium is looking for innovative solutions on public health mitigation strategies
The European Innovation Council together with the Network Of practitioners For Emergency medicAl systems and cRitical care (No-Fear) are organising an EIC ePitching with Procurers-session on Thursday 22 July 2021 at 12pm CEST. This session will be dedicated to matching EIC-beneficiaries with No-Fear consortia’s needs in the fields of medical care.
Apply here before 18 June 2021
No-Fear is a 5-year (June 2018 – May 2023) Horizon 2020, Coordination and Support Action project, that brings together a pan-European and beyond network of emergency medical care practitioners, suppliers, decision and policy makers to collaborate and exchange knowledge, good practices, and lessons learned. The No-Fear project is building a network of more than 250 and growing, medical practitioners, academia and policy makers from EMS, hospitals, and procurement organisations.
During this pandemic, medical practitioners have to face challenges never experienced before that have changed the way that health care is delivered with the need to reduce staff exposure to ill persons, preserve personal protective equipment (PPE), and minimize the impact of patient surges on facilities. Healthcare systems have had to adjust the way they triage, evaluate, monitor, and care for patients using methods that do not rely on in-person services. In order to meet the ever-changing needs of its members, the No-Fear consortium wants to gain an overview of new innovative products or services as well as possible suppliers in the field of medical care (more details below).
How will the day look?
No-Fear will pitch their most pressing needs and issues they are facing. The selected EIC-backed SMEs will then get the chance to pitch their innovations and solutions. Afterwards there is a dedicated timeslot for pre-arranged one-on-one discussions with No-Fear representatives. The event will be fully online.
Who can apply?
All EIC-backed SMEs working on innovative products or services in the field of medical care, that are able to increase the capabilities of two different stakeholders:
- Emergency Medical services on a disaster/crisis scene and should be answering the following questions: Which of these innovative solutions will increase the capacities to take a decision for emergency responders on the scene?
- Hospitals, Nursing homes: Which innovative solutions support and facilitate public health mitigation strategies during pandemic crisis and in the future?
The EIC-funded companies will be selected on the basis of No-Fear’s needs for innovative solutions related to the challenge.
- Università del Piemonte Orientale, Center for Research and training in disaster medicine and Humanitarian and Global Health,
- University of Freiburg,
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore-Policlinico Gemelli,
- Magen David Adom in Israel,
- Université de la Cote d’Azur,
- DSU, Romanian Ministry of Internal Affairs
- Samur Protecion Civil, Ciudad de Madrid;
- Assistance Public Hopitâux de Paris;
- Norweagian Red Cross;
- Universitet Innsbruck;
- Health Service Executives, South / South West Hospital Group
- TFC Research and Innovation Limited
- Persys Medical
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel - Research Group on Emergency and Disaster Medicine
- Nederlands Normalisatie Instituut
- Pompier de Paris
Cancellations will only be considered in duly documented cases of “force majeure”. Unjustified cancellation can lead to exclusion in future Business Acceleration Services events.
Should you have any questions regarding the event or your eligibility, please contact us through our contact page (please choose “EIC ePitching to Procurers with No-Fear” as the subject).