Events: Looking for investors to finance your Deep Tech innovation?
The European Innovation Council (EIC) pilot and Nasdaq invite you to apply for an exclusive pitching event for Deep Tech companies in Stockholm, Sweden. Don’t miss this opportunity to pitch your business to top-tier European investors, meet with like-minded entrepreneurs and explore new finance opportunities. Applications are open until 2 January 2019.
On 6-7 March 2019, a selected number of companies funded by the EIC pilot will have the opportunity to pitch their business to top European investors and connect with Nasdaq representatives and partners. In addition, the event offers workshops on IPOs and how to go public, presented by experts from Nasdaq and certified advisors, as well as entrepreneurs from IPOed companies. In between workshops, pitching sessions and one-to-one meetings, lunch and coffee breaks will provide fruitful networking opportunities for the selected companies.
Who can apply?
Only micro, small and medium-sized enterprises funded by under EIC pilot programmes can apply.
You are working in Deep Technologies:
- Your company develops cutting-edge technologies that are built on tangible scientific discoveries or meaningful engineering innovations and are intended to solve complex problems that affect the real world. It can include, but it's not limited to: autonomous systems, artificial intelligence, deep learning and machine learning, robotics, smart home/cities, medical devices, clean tech, energy efficiency and many more developing or emerging application areas.
Your company is at an upscaling/growth stage:
- Planning business expansion across borders (i.e., towards international markets).
- Searching for new markets/customer segments, new distribution channels and/or upgrading its production process.
- Expanding a set of activities that are ideally already working (e.g., extending its operations in new markets/customer segments with the same product or platform).
- Looking for further investment after having already received a successful Series A or equivalent round (EIC SME Instrument Phase 2 grant can be considered an equivalent round if the company fulfils the remaining criteria as well).
This event is brought to you by the EIC pilot Business Acceleration services. Looking for other opportunities to connect with investors? Take a look at our events page.
Should you have any questions, please refer to our helpdesk: email@example.com