Expand your network with EIC Business Acceleration Services!
In the next months, the EIC pilot beneficiaries will have the opportunity to pitch their top-class innovations and business proposals to top investors and c-level managers of large businesses. Discover what’s coming up and stay tuned for more events to come!
EIC Investor Days
EIC investor related activities are a way to connect and facilitate deal flow between EIC companies and investors by finding the perfect match! We do this through live and e-Pitching tailor-made events with a wide range of investors comprising VCs, CVCs and business angel networks, such as HV Hotzbrinck Ventures, Balderton Capital, Demeter, Merck venture, Solvay, EBAN… Between 11-13 November, the EIC pilot has partnered with TechTour for five exclusive online pitching sessions on Healthtech, Digital Technologies and CleanTech. The companies with the most convincing business cases will be invited to pitch at the European Venture Contest Final in Essen on the 9-10 December 2019. With two already wrapped up successful exclusive EIC e-Pitching sessions, this service will continue once per month, each time in a different topics. In March 2020, BPI France, one of the largest venture capital investors in Europe, will welcome EIC funded SMEs to Paris during the Hello Tomorrow week in DeepTech.
Don’t miss the opportunity and stay up to date with our upcoming events with the Business Acceleration Services calendar and joining ScaleUp EU.
EIC Corporate Days
EIC Corporate Days are highly effective acceleration services that facilitate EIC companies to partner with large firms. Several corporations are working with the EIC pilot to get tailor-made access to the most interesting startups/scaleups in Europe and find “ready to be deployed” innovative solutions focused on their challenges. The partnering corporations come from a broad range of sectors such as Finance, Cosmetics, Energy, Food, Consumer goods, Chemicals, and IT.
OTP bank, one of the biggest banks in Europe, welcomed EIC funded SMEs to Budapest on 19-20 November. On 27 November, L’Oréal invites a limited number of hand-picked small firms to Paris. SMEs in the energy sector can explore new business opportunities with Galp in Lisbon on 16-17 December.
Further corporations that announced their participation in the EIC Corporate Days acceleration service are ABInBev, ENEL Energy, ING, Evonik, BBVA, Ferrovial, P&G and Amadeus IT. Stay up to date to our upcoming events with the Business Acceleration Services calendar.
Have a look at the upcoming events:
• EIC Corporate Day with L'Oréal, 26-27 November 2019, Paris, France
• Tech Tour Contest Final: Fast Forward to the Future!, 9-10 December 2019, Essen, Germany
• EIC Corporate Day with Galp, 16-17 December 2019, Lisbon, Portugal
• ScaleUp of the month with EBAN in cybersecurity, Januray 2020, online
• EIC Corporate Day with ABInBev, February 2020, Leuven, Belgium
• EIC online pitching on space, February 2020, online
• EIC Investor Day with BPI France, 10 March, Paris, France
• EIC Corporate Day with ENEL Energy, 24-25 March 2020, Italy
• EIC Corporate Day with ING & Partners, April 2020, Amsterdam, Netherlands
• EIC Multi-corporate event on sustainability with P&G and partners, April 2020, Brussels, BelgiumEIC Corporate Day with Evonik, May 2020, Essen, Germany
• EIC Corporate Day with BBVA, Ferrovial and partners, May 2020, Madrid, Spain
• EIC Corporate Day with Amadeus IT and partners, 2-3 June 2020, France
• … and many more coming!