Last call for applications: Meet with German Giants in the Digitalisation Area
If you are looking for new business opportunities in the digitalisation area, don’t miss this EIC Corporate Day that can provide you with the chance of meeting 11 different innovation actors from Germany. The digital event will take place from 26-30 April 2021 and allow EIC beneficiaries to establish connections with the following corporates: Blackprint Booster, comdirect, Commerzbank, Bundeswehr Cyber Innovation Hub, DAK-Gesundheit, Hermes, IBM, Mediamarkt Saturn, signals (SIGNAL IDUNA), Vodafone UPLIFT and OTTO.
Applications are open until 14 March 2021.
This event, hosted within the European Innovation Council Business Acceleration Services scope, goes in line with the support of digital transformation that the European Commission (EC) has been promoting. Internet of Things (IoT), robotics, big data and cloud computing are at the forefront of a new industrial revolution that can largely boost the EU’s economy. The 11 German Corporates come from a wide range of sectors but share a common goal: improving and strengthening digitalisation in their respective fields. The list of challenges can be found here, on the official event page.
Opportunities for selected EIC-funded SMEs
- Privileged access to world-leading companies with the potential to initiate strategic partnerships along with increased visibility and possible access to new markets.
- Networking opportunities with relevant business counterparts based on your company profile.
- Personalised online training on pitching techniques and specifications before the event.
- Services related to support before, during and after the event.
Who can apply?
Applications are open to EIC-funded SMEs working on innovations related to the challenges set out below. Please note that you will need to apply for a particular challenge & corporate. This does not exclude the possibility that you will be selected for one-to-one meetings by other corporates.
You can apply by clicking on the following link.
After logging in with your EU-Login, please fill in the respective form.
In your application form, you should include the answer to the questions:
- What is your business compliance with the event?
- What are your expected specific synergies/outcomes for your potential business with the Corporation?
You can learn more about the application process here.