News - InvestHorizon is calling: Discover the Seed Accelerator
Are you raising an ambitious Series A Investment? Would you like to increase the investment and valuation amount? Do you want to save time, costs and effort at no costs, no equity and limited travel? If the answers are YES, then you should apply now to join the InvestHorizon Accelerator. The next deadline for applications will close on 07th of February 2021.
InvestHorizon aims to support European deep-tech entrepreneurs in raising EUR 500 million over a period of two and a half years. To achieve that goal, the programme cooked a menu full of activities from free webinars, to online courses open to the public, without forgetting the bootcamps, and pitching academies for the success of entrepreneurs participating in the InvestHorizon Acceleration Programme.
What’s in it for you
- It is selective and only accepts committed entrepreneurs, together with your seed investor in a time-efficient programme;
- It is customized to focus on your investment challenges as identified by your own self-assessment and your supporting investor;
- Activities are run online, and you only travel if investors are confirmed to see your presentation and to meet you;
- It offers peer business recommendations and investor introductions in online collaborative trust groups with other entrepreneurs and experts.
- It invites you to online bootcamps, pitching academies, pitching and epitching events only when it makes sense and where you really will present to active investors;
- It is free but asks for your collaborative and open-minded commitment.
Who can apply?
The companies must:
- be based in an eligible country
- focus on a deep-tech field
- have raised a seed round of investment in the past three years of around EUR 200K (or grant funding of over EUR 500K)
- be seeking a Series A investment round of at least EUR 2.5 million over the next two to three years
- be committed (it must actively participate in the programme if selected)
The Deeptech entrepreneurs need to fill the application form with information about their business, their previous investment, provide a pitch deck and a letter of intent from a supporting investor or investment advisor.
The programme opens two application windows each year to give more applicants the chance to join the free accelerator programme. Missing a deadline does not mean that you missed your chance. You can find more information in this FAQ section, learn more in the presentation and contact the team through the webform.