Open Call: Be part of the 1000 eco-friendly solutions from Solar Impulse
Are you an EIC beneficiary? Is your project eco-friendly? Then you could join the 1000 solutions initiative and get the Solar Impulse Efficient Solution Label! The European Commission is contributing to the #1000solutions by proposing funded innovative projects. If you are interested, don’t miss this unique opportunity and apply here!
The #1000solutions initiative is a selection of 1000 quality-controlled efficient solutions presented by Bertrand Piccard with the “World Alliance for Efficient Solutions” (https://solarimpulse.com/world-alliance).
At global level, “The World Alliance for Efficient Solutions” gathers actors who are involved in developing, financing or promoting sustainable products, services, processes and technologies that protect the environment in a profitable way.
The projects need to reply to at least one of these sustainable goals:
- SDG 6: Clean Water and Sanitation – Water production, water treatment, water distribution and use;
- SDG 7: Affordable and Clean Energy – Clean energy production, energy from waste, renewable fuels, energy distribution and management, energy storage;
- SDG 9: Industry Innovation and Infrastructure – Industrial processes, materials and chemistry, freight transportation, end-of-pipe industrial pollution management;
- SDG 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities – Urban and inter-urban mobility, communities’ infrastructures, buildings and shelters;
- SDG 12: Responsible Production and Consumption – Agriculture and farming for food production, circular economy of solid wastes, primary resources management.
These actors seek solutions that are:
- Technological Feasible - The solution is already commercialized on the market OR is based on a resilient technology or concept and is deemed to have the potential to be deployed and scaled-up in the real world vs. in a laboratory environment
- Environmental and Socio-economic Beneficial - The project has a direct positive impact on the environment combined with at least one direct or indirect socio-economic benefit, without any significant negative impact transferred.
- Profitable – The company has reached breakeven point in the current market and is generating profits - or shows great promise of doing so in the next five years.
- Sustainable - The solution addresses at least one of the development goals ‘clean water and sanitation’, ‘affordable clean energy’, ‘industry innovation and infrastructure’, ‘sustainable cities and communities’- or ‘responsible consumption and production’.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please subscribe at this link - https://solarimpulse.com/members/subscribe.
In case you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.