Open Call - EIC Corporate Day with PKO Bank Polski: Transforming the largest bank in Central and Eastern Europe
The European Innovation Council Business Acceleration Services and PKO Bank Polski invite you to apply for our joint EIC Corporate Day, a specially designed service to increase the possibilities to accelerate your business collaboration with PKO Bank Polski.
PKO Bank Polski Group is one of the largest financial institutions in Poland, and one of the leading financial groups in Central and Eastern Europe: a strong and modern universal bank that combines a traditionally dominant role in the retail sector with the gradual strengthening of the market position of the corporate and investment segments, with over 11M clients and almost 4,5M users of their mobile banking app.
For those EIC-beneficiaries selected to attend on 17 and 18 November 2020, this exclusive service will include specific training, pitching, pre-arranged meetings with top decision-makers from PKO Bank Polski and the possibility to network with high-level partners and like-minded innovators in a dedicated online event.
Applications are open until 27 September 2020.
Who can apply?
The event is open to all EIC-funded SMEs with innovative approaches in the following areas:
1. Engaged Customer (Gen Z & Silver Client)
- New means of client communication & optimization of client onboarding in digital channels;
- New branch experience, specifically physical solutions (engaging client with digital communication in physical locations);
- Value added services;
2. More than a bank
- Open API utilization;
- Usage of bank’s Premium APIs by external partners to improve its products and processes;
- Development of API Premium services with external partners;
- Third party providers for extended banking value chains;
- Value-added services;
- Non-banking products that might complete our product offer and bring our clients additional value;
3. Digital organization
- Physical offices in times of remote work – solutions that support the way employees use our physical offices, when working partially remotely (PropTech related solutions, e,g. booking resources, monitoring density of people in spaces, etc.);
- Boosting creativity when working online – solutions that support remote team work, e,g. offering ‘out of the box’ tools for brainstorming, networking etc;
- Managing remote teams – solutions that support managers and HR to evaluate and provide feedback to employees, who work remotely (HR Tech related solutions);
- Shifting offline processes online – solutions that create digital workflows and digitize internal processes (Enterprise Tech solutions, eg. business trips booking, HR processes, etc.);
4. Tech in insurance
- Identification & verification of a customer in digital channels – solutions that will make the entire process available and easy for customer as well as consultant, and assure it’s compliant with regulations;
- Loyalty programs that will increase engagement of our clients, with a special focus on gamification;
- Fraud prevention – solutions that use AI and machine learning to detect and prevent potential frauds in motor insurance;
- Health and Life Insurance – IoT solutions which support well-being of our customers and will help us adjust insurance charges to our customers lifestyle;
- Bancassurance – solution, that support synergy between the bank and the insurer to increasing sales of insurance products among bank clients;
- Insurance discounts monitoring - solution to effectively manage insurance discounts and promotions (including following phases: negotiation, providing the discount and monitoring);
- Sales effectiveness - solutions that support verification and monitoring of sales reps’ effectiveness (individually/regionally/in certain vertical); solution shall also support monitoring and evaluation of activities that aim for increasing such effectiveness;
- Monitoring - solutions that support comprehensive monitoring and analysis of all post sales activities within certain vertical (e.g. product line updates, promotion/marketing campaign);
For more detailed information on PKO Bank Polski’s challenges, please check the invitation (this page is only available for EIC Community members. Please access the member area in the platform to see this information).
Opportunities for selected EIC-funded SMEs
- Privileged access to a world-leading company with the potential to initiate strategic partnerships along with increased visibility and possible access to new markets;
- Networking opportunities with relevant business counterparts based on your company profile;
- Personalised online training on pitching technics before the event;
- Services related support before, during and after the event;
EIC Business Acceleration Services
This opportunity is brought to you by the EIC pilot Business Acceleration Services. Read our report on EIC Corporate Days and watch our EIC Corporate Day video to learn more about what we do and how we do it. To explore other opportunities to connect with the largest corporates in Europe, keep an eye on our events page.
Should you have any questions regarding the event, please refer to our helpdesk: https://community-smei.easme-web.eu/contact (please choose “EIC Corporate Day with PKO Bank” as the subject).