Open Call: EIC e-Pitching in Renewable Energy
We are proud to announce the second exclusive e-Pitching session organized by the EIC Pilot! We are organizing a targeted e-pitching session with the following investors: EDP Ventures, Finindus, Danfoss, Demeter and Iberdola for the following industrial sector: renewable energy.
Deadline for applications: 22nd September.
When and where?
Date and place: 31st October, 10:30-12:00 (CET) online
EIC funded companies working in the sector of renewable energy.
How can you be selected?
In order to have the opportunity to be selected for this event you need to update or create your profile on our matchmaking tool ScaleUp EU. Access to this tool is given by default to the Primary Coordinator (PCoCo). In case you would like to have access to it, please request this by using the following Contact Us form - ScaleUp EU: claim access).
Please make sure to include your pitch deck!
How will it work?
The investors above will make the selection of the companies (5-6) for the e-Pitching exclusively through the ScaleUp EU platform.
Important dates to keep in mind:
- 22nd September: deadline to create/update your profile on ScaleUp EU;
- 28th September: selected companies for the e-Pitch will be informed (please keep in mind that only chosen companies will be notified about the results of the selection and will be published on the EIC Community);
- Beginning of October: webinar training on how to deliver the best pitch;
- 31st October 10:30-12:00 (CET): e-Pitch.
What’s in it for you?
You will benefit from:
- e-Pitch in front of investors that have been specifically chosen (based on the strategic fit);
- Taking the advantage of exploring the tool ScaleUp EU in order to find further matches;
- Once you create your profile, you will be considered for all of our future activities and events, meaning you can be chosen by an investor in another round unless you indicate to us you are not interested.
In case you are not in the sector of renewable energy, do not worry! We are already planning new e-pitching sessions in other topics with targeted investors.
For any questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us on the following e-mail: EASME-SCALEUP-EU@ec.europa.eu.