Open Call - EIC ePitching to Investors on Manufacturing: Made in the EU
The European Innovation Council and Bpifrance are pleased to invite all eligible startups to participate in our monthly EIC ePitching with Investors. This edition will focus on manufacturing and will take place on 26 January 2021, 2 PM (CET). A limited number of EIC-backed SMEs will have the chance to present their innovative solutions during an online event to a jury of investors – consisting of representatives from Iris Capital, Newfund, Basinghall Partners, Caixa Capital Risc, BTOV and Presto Ventures (with more to follow).
The applications are open until Wednesday 9 December 2020
Apply here and don’t miss this opportunity!
Manufacturing accounts for more than 16% of Europe’s GDD and more than 28 million jobs across the continent. This sector alone is responsible for close to 50% of Europe’s innovation expenditure, making it a driving force of innovation. In this light the European Innovation Council is organising an EIC ePitching to Investors on Manufacturing, to further stimulate the progress of innovation in the sector and across Europe.
What’s in it for you?
You will benefit from:
- Tailor-made training with a professional coach, including a dry-run session;
- An ePitch in front of specialised prominent investors;
- Taking advantage of exploring the tool ScaleUp EU in order to find further matches;
- Once you create your profile, you might be considered for other investor activities and events, , unless you indicate to us you are not interested;
- Excellent opportunity to exchange experiences with fellow EIC companies;
Who can apply?
The following EIC-funded companies are eligible for this call:
- those working on highly innovative solutions to either simplifying the manufacturing process with regards to sustainable and cost-efficient production;
- and/or companies with the focus on manufacturing of new products in key sectors like computer & electronics (including electrical equipment’s), optical products, machinery & equipment and/or chemicals and chemical products;
- Companies with products addressing important key markets like the automotive, healthcare, beverages & food and renewable energies market;
- Companies with investment ticket sought preferably up to 5.0 M€ .
Date: 26 January 2021, 2 PM (CET)
How can you be selected?
In order to have the opportunity to be selected for this event, you need to update or create your profile on our matchmaking tool ScaleUp EU. Access to this tool is given by default to the Primary Coordinator (PCoCo). In case you would like to have access to it, please, send a request via the following Contact Us form (ScaleUp EU: claim access).
Please make sure to include your pitch deck!
This opportunity is brought to you by the EIC Business Acceleration Services.
Should you have any questions regarding the event or your eligibility, please contact us through our contact page (choose ‘EIC ePitching on Manufacturing’ as subject).