Open Call: EIC ePitching to Procurers - BME Solutions Days 2021
For the second time, the European Innovation Council is collaborating with the German Association for Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Logistics (BME) to bring another EIC ePitching to Procurers to reality. This event will allow you to introduce your services to a wide range of buyers through pitches and prescheduled B2B matchmakings. The event will occur online on 8 June.
Applications are open until 24 May 2021
Apply today and don't miss this chance to connect with industry leaders!
Last year's EIC Procurers Day with BME, which took place in March 2020, marked the very first EIC Procurers-event. Selected EIC beneficiaries pitched their company to pharma supply chain managers, conducted meetings and managed to close several deals and partnerships since then (more on the closed deals and partnerships here).
This year we are back for a second edition, fully online and taking place during the BME Solutions Days 2021.
Up to 10 EIC-backed up SMEs will have the chance to show their innovative solutions on 8 June 2021 to a jury of buyers – consisting out of Funke Mediengruppe, Jakob Müller Holding AG (CH), NanogateManagement Services GmbH, K+S Group, KFW Bankengruppe and DMG Mori AG.
Additionally, selected beneficiaries will have the opportunity to attend the BME Solutions Days conferences. Learn more here. The conference will be in german.
Non-selected companies will also have the chance to meet with senior supply chain executives and supply chain or logistics managers. If a senior supply executive is interested in meeting your company, the organising team will contact you (outside the scope of the event).
Opportunities for selected EIC-funded SMEs
- Privileged access to world's leading companies with the potential to initiate strategic partnerships along with increased visibility and possible access to new markets;
- Networking opportunities with relevant business counterparts based on your company profile;
- Services related to support before, during and after the event.
Who can apply?
BME and its partners are looking for EIC beneficiaries working on digitalisation and automated processes in the following fields:
- Innovative approaches needed for the following challenges:
- Process optimisation within procurement and supply chain
- Procurement Transformation
- Efficiency and Transparency
- Digital Tools
- Source-to-Pay /Procurement-to-Pay
- Operational excellence
- Efficient P2P-Process
- Digital value management
- Procurement as business partner/value creation partner
- Solutions in the area of digital supplier management
- Cooperation along the supply chain
- Innovation Scouting
- Risk management/controlling along the supply chain/ Risk management systems
You can apply by clicking on the following link: LINK
After logging in with your EU-Login, please fill in the respective form.
In your application form, you should include the answer to the questions:
- What is your business compliance with the event?
- What are your expected specific synergies/outcomes for your potential business with the corporations?
Please acknowledge that the information you provide on the application form will be shared with BME and partners to maximise potential benefits and ensure the effectiveness of meetings. BME and partners, based on their business interests, will select the final participants among the applicants.
The Business Acceleration Services will contact all applicants once the selection process has been concluded. However, this contact does not include feedback or recommendations to those not selected.
Cancellations will only be considered in duly documented cases of "force majeure". Unjustified cancellation can lead to exclusion in future Business Acceleration Services events.
Should you have any questions regarding the event or your eligibility, please contact us through our contact page (please choose "EIC ePitching to Procurers @BME Solutions day" as the subject).