Open call: EIC ScalingUp for series B/C - Be part of the Top 30 EIC beneficiaries selected for a 1 year-long FREE supporting programme
Are you raising a Series B or Series C Investment? If the answers are YES, then you should apply now to 1 year-long FREE supporting programme.
Applications are open until the 30th of September 6pm CET!
How will you benefit?
- 1 year-long FREE support from BCG, Bpi, Deepwave Ventures and Tech Tour, starting in November 2021.
- Visibility and exposure to credible and prospective investors, as well as, to the EC/EIF/EIB (check some of our key series B/C investors)
- Feature in 50 most promising EU deep tech series B/C listing which will be widely published
- Advisory from experienced investment & partnering experts and peers, to sharpen your company’s business presentation to target investors
- Investors’ meetings and introductions
- Visibility and promotion
Who can apply?
- EIC Beneficiaries, raising series B or series C.
- Have already raised > €10 million funding (equity and grants).
How to apply?
Apply here! (deadline is 30th of September 2021).
We would be happy to answer them. Register to our online sessions in Zoom by clicking on the date below:
About EIC ScalingUp
The EIC ScalingUp programme supports 30 EIC beneficiaries with their series B or series C investment round by strengthening the business & investment proposition and connecting with target investors & partners, using the partners notable network and connections.
The programme is running from 2021 to 2023, and is deployed by BCG, Bpi, Deepwave Ventures and Tech Tour.
EIC ScalingUp is a Horizon 2020 project funded by the European Innovation Council (EIC) focusing on series B and series C companies.
To find out more about EIC ScalingUp, please visit our website.