Open Call - EIC Summer School: Refresh your skillset and learn new ways to pivot your business in times of crisis
A crisis often comes unexpected! During the past months, every business had to adapt to the new reality imposed by the COVID-19 outbreak. Companies are from a sudden facing adaptations to new work environments and habits. Teams need to be reskilled and leaders are struggling to ensure business continuity or – even beyond - encounter a drastic business change. This is why we decided to launch a dedicated online EIC Summer School. In partnership with The DO School, we offer you training opportunities to help you to better prepare and lead your company in times of crisis. Topics are manifold: from improving your social media presence to preparing a roadmap for your personal crisis response. Mark your calendars and don’t miss the following sessions:
SKILLS: Social Media essentials - 17 July 2020
How to make the most out of social media to improve your business in times of crisis
MANAGEMENT: Leadership in times of crisis - Game On! - 24 July 2020
Empower leaders to manage their team and lead their way out of this crisis
PURPOSE: From passion to purpose - 31 July 2020 (in partnership with the DO School)
Purpose as the foundation of a resilient venture that drives both employees’ satisfaction and business success
PLANNING: From crisis to opportunity - 7 August 2020 (in partnership with the DO School)
Planning a roadmap for crisis response and ensuring that your venture thrives in crisis and everyday
STRATEGY: Build to last - 14 August 2020 (in partnership with the DO School)
Strategically build long-term resilience for your business, foster a growth mindset and build your venture to last
Each Friday morning, join us together with your peers and business coaches to dive into new ways of working that can be crucial in building the 'new business normal’, in becoming more crisis resilient and in planning your own roadmap out of this crisis.
How does it work?
- The EIC Summer School consists of five interactive training sessions, each taking place on a Friday morning (half days): 09:00-13:00h.
- Time span: 17 July until 14 August 2020.
- In order to register, simply access the application form for each of the training(s) of your choice. Even though each training is a standalone session with its own registration, we encourage you to follow at least the last 3 as a series. We guarantee a good learning experience by limiting the sessions to a maximum of 25 participants.
- Applications are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Training material per session will be sent out beforehand in the EIC Community group.
Find more details about the sessions and the application process on the dedicated event pages:
- SKILLS: Social Media essentials
- MANAGEMENT: Leadership in times of crisis
- PURPOSE: From passion to purpose
- PLANNING: From crisis to opportunity
- STRATEGY: Build to last
Please use our contact form if you have any queries on this initiative, or on other events presented by the EIC Business Acceleration Services (please choose “EIC Summer School” as the subject).
Are you looking for more EIC events & services?
This opportunity is brought to you by the EIC Business Acceleration Services. The Community Events are recurrent activities of the Business Acceleration Services. Keep the eyes on the EIC Community and BAS Calendar for further details!