Open Call: Join the Calling2Scale bootcamp powered by EIT Hub Israel
The EIT Hub Israel is announcing its first programme for European and Israeli start-ups. The Calling2Scale is an online bootcamp and start-up competition offering globalisation support, practical tools and an international network to 12 highly motivated and disruptive Israeli and European start-ups. Did we catch your attention? Don’t miss this last call for applications and apply here!
Applications deadline: 5 November 2020 (23:59).
What to expect on your global journey?
The programme strategically and effectively prepares and enhances a company’s ability to penetrate and scale into new global markets by leveraging its network of partners and international experts. The digital bootcamp will conclude with "Get in the Ring” start-up competition, held in 200+ cities around the world.
The programme operates in three tracks – Health, Climate, and Smart Cities. The bootcamp will take place in November-December 2020. Discover more about the agenda here!
What’s in it for you?
- Fully funded bootcamp with hands-on supports and tailored workshops to meet your needs.
- Strategic partners and speakers from leading innovation ecosystems - including Israel, Silicon Valley, and Europe.
- Weekly 1:1 session to support your growth and progress.
- Direct access to a pool of top tier experts and mentors from various fields based on your specific needs (business, communication, leadership, technology, marketing, and more).
- The 3 winners of the start-up competition, 1 from each track, will compete in the prestigious “Get in the Ring” global start-up competition.
About the EIT Hub in Israel
The EIT Hub in Israel was established in Summer of 2019 as a bridge between the EU and Israeli innovation ecosystems. The EIT Hub in Israel is expected to expand the EIT Community’s presence and volume of activities in the country, in particular in the area of business support. The EIT Hub in Israel will support European innovators to attract Israeli customers, partners and investors. It will also showcase innovation made in Europe on the global stage.
An innovation and entrepreneurial hotbed with strong participation in the Horizon 2020 programme, Israel has drawn the interest of EIT partners, many of whom are already present in the country. The cross-Innovation Community work in Israel is led by EIT Health and involves EIT Food, EIT Climate-KIC, EIT Urban Mobility the newly designated EIT Manufacturing.
For additional information about the event, please refer to email@example.com.