Open Call: Power-up your business with the EIC and Enel
The European Innovation Council Business Acceleration Services and Enel invite you to apply for our joint EIC Corporate Day, a specially designed service to increase and accelerate your business collaborations with Enel, a multi-national power company and a leading integrated player in the world’s power and gas markets.
Applications are open until 2 February 2020.
On 24 and 25 March 2020, an exclusive number of EIC-funded SMEs will have the opportunity to present their innovative solutions, and to engage in One-to-One Business meetings with Enel representatives in Milan, Italy.
Apply here and do not miss this chance to connect your business with top Enel representatives.
Who can apply?
The open application is only for EIC-funded SMEs. Enel is seeking for EIC-funded SMEs working on innovative approaches to:
- Grid operation: Solutions able to improve voltage regulation in transformers and LV grid, identify faults on the network, improve seals and predict LPHI events
- Grid maintenance: Solutions to monitor and estimate vegetation growth, to identify partial discharge and to easily substitute and repair dischargers
- Grid monitoring: Solutions to detect frauds and illegal connections to the grid, to make inventories of points of deliveries and to detect toxic gas in closed areas
- Sustainability: Solutions for circular economy (i.e. new recyclable materials for the construction and management of renewable plants) and new technologies to increase the performance of renewable plants and reduce the production cost
- Energy storage: Innovative long duration (> 8h) storage system technologies and management tools to optimize operation
- Techs to support safety: Sensing systems, wearable technologies and intelligent embedded systems that will form an extension of physical abilities
- Smart mobility: Covering every type of customer, with the aim of becoming the technological leader in the sector and promoting increasingly widespread and efficient electric mobility with charging infrastructures and Vehicle Grid Integration (VGI) services
- Smart city: Offering public administrations and municipalities integrated services and connectivity solutions, like the public lighting services and the wholesale offer of fibre optic services
- Smart industry: Offering large-scale customers innovative services linked to energy consulting, optimization, distributed generation and flexibility solutions such as Demand Response
- Smart home: Dedicated to residential customers, with services like installation and maintenance of advanced technological solutions aimed to render homes smarter, capable of saving more and more energy and offering greater wellbeing
For more information about Enel’s challenges 7 to 10 click here.
This opportunity is brought to you by the EIC pilot Business Acceleration Services. Read our 2019 yearly wrap-up and our report on EIC Corporate Days to learn more about what we do and how we do it. More information on the EIC pilot Business Acceleration Services can be obtained through Partners@eic-bas.eu & Contact@eic-bas.eu
To explore other opportunities to connect with the largest corporates in Europe, keep an eye on our events page.
Should you have any questions regarding the event, please refer to our helpdesk: https://community-smei.easme-web.eu/contact (please choose “Enel - Corporate Days” as the subject).