Open call: Take your innovation to CineEurope, the largest cinema trade show in Europe
Lights, camera, action! The largest and most important cinema trade show in Europe is back, from 22 to 25 June, in Barcelona. CineEurope 2020 is expecting 3.500 industry representatives from distribution and exhibition to technology and concessions. Apply here if you want to break into Europe’s major exhibitors’ convention and present your products in the EU-supported stand at CineEurope 2020.
Applications are open until 15 April 2020
For the second time, the Creative Europe MEDIA programme of the European Commission will support the organisation of a stand at CineEurope in Barcelona. Participation is open to EU-based businesses offering innovative solutions related to cinema operations, such as retail, marketing, image & sound technology, accessibility. Both hardware, software and services solutions are eligible.
The application is open to European SMEs who have never owned a stand at CineEurope on their own.
Benefits of the participation:
- free accreditation to CineEurope and use of the stand free of charge;
- slot during the peak-times to carry out a presentation of your products or services;
- an area to showcase your products and services and for workshop presentations;
- a seating area with small tables for your meetings;
- a welcome desk with an international hostess;
- a dedicated wi-fi internet connection;
- laptop charging facilities;
- storage facilities;
- messaging services;
- assistance in setting up meetings with cinema operators;
- promotion of your company via mailings to all delegates;
- advertising pages in the official guide.
CineEurope is the official convention of the International Union of Cinemas (UNIC), an international trade association representing cinema exhibitors and their national associations across 36 European territories.