Partner Call: Do you have an innovative Agrifood solution? SVG Ventures | THRIVE has the right challenge for you
Silicon Valley-based SVG Ventures | THRIVE has launched a regional challenge to recognize and promote key early and late-stage startups from Agtech and Foodtech. The Challenge is closely aligned with the European Green Deal, which seeks to make Europe the first climate-neutral continent by 2050 while doubling down on achieving the UN SDG's. The winner will receive the THRIVE Europe Challenge Award and advance to the finals of the Global THRIVE Accelerator Program with an opportunity to be selected for the THRIVE VIII Cohort in Silicon Valley, CA.
If you are an innovative Agrifood European startup seeding the change for climate action, apply here!
Thrive will select five to ten startups from the pool of applicants to present their ideas at THRIVE Europe's Pitch Challenge in front of an audience of top agricultural leaders, investors, and entrepreneurs. The winning startup will receive:
- the THRIVE EUROPE Challenge Award
- brand exposure
- participation in a Silicon Valley Startup Bootcamp
- access to the THRIVE ecosystem
- a spot at pitch finals for the Extreme Tech Challenge (XTC) and the award-winning THRIVE VIII Accelerator Program (March-June 2022), including investment and pitching at THRIVE | Forbes Demo Day in Salinas, California, USA.
The selection criteria
Startups should be Seed to Series A with technologies focused on the following areas:
- Animal health & livestock
- Big data & predictive analytics
- Crop nutrition
- Farm management
- Food safety
- Indoor farming
- Innovative food (ingredient innovation)
- Packaging & freshness solutions
- Plant breeding
- Robotics & automation
- Sensing & IoT
- Supply chain management & traceability
- July 2: Applications close
- August 30: ~10 finalists will be selected based on team, technology, business model, customer traction, and market opportunity
- September: Finalists will receive preparation and mentoring sessions leading up to the Challenge
- October 7: Finalists will pitch virtually at the THRIVE Europe Challenge event
Interested participants can directly apply here.
About Thrive Europe Challenge
THRIVE Europe Challenge solves problems of the European agrifood industry, accelerates the development of the ecosystem, and selects the best startups for investment and global recognition. For more information, you can visit the THRIVE Europe Challenge website.