Partner Call: Join the EIT Food Accelerator Network and find world-leading agrifood partners
Is your business focused on creating innovative, sustainable solutions that could change the future of farming and agriculture? The EIT FAN is looking for the 60 most promising startups with pilot-ready solutions to join the 2021 EIT Food Accelerator Network. Don’t miss the opportunity and partner with world-leading corporates & research institutions from the agrifood space.
Apply to join here!
By joining the EIT FAN programme, agri-food start-ups can take advantage of several opportunities that will help them to develop their innovative projects, obtain investment and consolidate their position in the agriculture and food markets. The programme offers the following benefits:
- Team up with one or more of the 20+ corporate partners participating in this year's program (e.g. Danone, DSM, John Deere, Givaudan, ICL Group, KWS Saat, PepsiCo, Döhler and many more) and explore partnership opportunities.
- Get privileged access to a pool of more than €600k in equity-free grants and €1.4M in investments made by EIT Food in selected startups to support pilot-readiness.
- Access facilities (such as labs, pilot sites, maker spaces, agricultural land), build skills, benefit from mentoring, and gain exposure to your market, potential customers, investors & media.
- Deadline for applications – 10 April 2021 at 23:59 PM CET
- Online evaluation, Technology deep dive & Matchmaking – from April to May 2021
- Programming, Networking events, Demo days... – from June to October 2021
- Final Expo – November 2021
Applications can be submitted here. This is the first time that EIT Food opens all three flagship programs Seedbed, EIT FAN and RisingFoodStars at the same time via one Expression of Interest form. Given your stage of development, you will be assigned to the right program. To know more about the EIT FAN programme and how to apply, please visit their page, here.
The EIT Food Accelerator Network (EIT FAN) is promoted by EIT Food, an organisation established by the European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT), that works in building an innovative community with multiple stakeholders within the food sector, to foster innovation and entrepreneurship across Europe.