Partner Call: Would you like to leverage your IP assets? Don't miss the call from LEADERSHIP4SMEs!
The LEADERSHIP4SMEs will open applications this Monday, 1 March 2021, for research-driven start-ups or SMEs that would like to be supported during a six-month program offering IP-related services while also receiving mentoring and coaching assistance.
Applications are open from 1 March until 12 April 2021.
LEADERSHIP4SMEs is a project focused on supporting SMEs and start-ups in leveraging their Intellectual Property (IP) assets for an increased market reach, easier access to funding opportunities and an effective business strategy. The project is now launching its 1st Call for applications for its six-month support program.
The program designed by LEADERSHIP4SMEs is aimed at research-driven start-ups or SMEs whose work is recognised and protected with Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). The intangibility of a company's IPR can make it difficult to evaluate its economic value and take advantage of all its strategic potential. Now, the LEADERSHIP4SMEs program will provide a series of services dedicated to leveraging IP with the additional value of offering support from mentors and coaches.
The LEADERSHIP4SMEs program experts will help the innovative start-ups and SMEs with the following steps:
- Challenge their IP strategy and coach them on IP management.
- Assess, consolidate, and develop their IPR portfolio to leverage it in accessing and securing private funds (equity/debts).
- Assess, consolidate, and develop its IPR portfolio to strengthen its strategic positioning.
- Exploit their IPR portfolio to identify new business opportunities.
This call is open to EIC beneficiaries, including EIC Accelerator, Seal of Excellence winners and EIT beneficiaries.
LEADERSHIP4SMEs 1st Open Call Timeline:
- Applications' submission starts on 1 March 2021, at 12:00 (CET)
- Submission deadline on 12 April 2021 at 18:00 (CET)
- Pitch sessions for 15 SMEs and 15 start-ups preselected will take place between 26 April and 7 May 2021
- Results will be announced from 10 May 2021
More information on how to apply is available through this link. For further clarifications, applicants can contact the LEADERSHIP4SMEs project coordinators at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEADERSHIP4SMEs is a project financed by the European Commission under the European Union's Horizon 2020 "Enhancing SMEs' innovation capacity" Programme, under Grant Agreement no 951164.