***Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and given that the wellbeing of the EIC community is of the utmost importance to us, face-to-face events have been cancelled in April & May and replaced by an online format. Please note that all selected companies will have the opportunity to participate in this online session. Further details will be available soon.***
The European Innovation Council Business Acceleration Services and BBVA & Ferrovial invite you to apply for our joint EIC Corporate Day. BBVA, one of the leading financial institutions worldwide and Ferrovial, one of the world's leading developers of transport infrastructure and urban services, are looking for innovative SMEs in the areas of payment solutions, fintech, construction tech and mobility.
Applications are open until 22 March 2020.
On the 26 and 27 May 2020 an exclusive number of EIC-funded SMEs will have the opportunity to present their innovative solutions, and to engage in One-on-One Business meetings with BBVA & Ferrovial representatives in Madrid, Spain.
Apply here and do not miss this chance to explore new roads for cooperation with BBVA & Ferrovial representatives.
Who can apply?
The open application is only for EIC-funded SMEs. BBVA & Ferrovial are seeking for EIC-funded SMEs working on innovative approaches to:
- Alternative data sources for risk scoring/ third party data id validation as alternative solutions for fraud prevention (digital onboarding);
- Open and unconventional data/ AI to validate the SMEs Rating: in order to facilitate onboarding as customers of the Bank and Platforms for Rating validation;
- Search for ERPs (Enterprise Resource Planning) digital and/or cloud with connection facilities (APIs): Concentrating platform provider of connectivity with different ERPs to facilitate the onboarding of customers to the bank. Identify digital platforms that offer companies services and/or business utilities adjacent to financial services: SME-oriented ERPs, billing systems to connect with banks´s financial services;
- Request to pay: Digital platforms that address the entire invoice-to-cash process: billing, customer , alerts of payment obligation (dunning), offering different means of payment (cards, transfers, etc.) and accounting reconciliation. Whitelabeled, within the world of ERPs, that give concrete solution in billing, reminders and conciliation;
- PFM (Personal Finance Management): models for "next generation" (Millennials, gig economy entrepreneurs) with differential value proposal. E.g: could be disruptive, with gamification or with a different value proposition in the world of PFM;
- 2030 Agenda Financing business models
- Public-Private-Partnerships opportunities to develop business around achieving the SDG´s
- Construction Tech: Enhancing and improving the construction process in any of its stages (bidding, design, operations, maintenance, health & safety, etc.);
- Mobility: Solutions related to urban mobility of people and goods (i.e. Integrations of mobility services, geolocated ads & recommendations, mobility data, etc.).
- Administrative processes automation: document classification, information analysis, etc.;
- Digital identity: to improve banking processes such as accounts openings (KYC, AML, etc.), management of legal representatives, digital signature, etc.;
- New finance methods, including secured blockchain-based instruments;
- Bank communication, payments and receivables;
- Financial reporting and forecast.
Sustainability and energy efficiency:
- Towards SDGs applied in Construction, Airports and Toll Roads.
Shared needs BBVA & Ferrovial
- Payments solutions in mobility: urban mobility (i.e. integration of payments in public transport and other urban mobility services, seamless payments, biometrics, etc.) and toll roads;
- Payments solutions around mobility (pay with biometrics, friction-less payments, financial solutions a fleet of new mobility solutions)
- 2030 Agenda - SDG 9: industry, innovation and infrastructures
This opportunity is brought to you by the EIC pilot Business Acceleration Services. Read our 2019 yearly wrap-up and our report on EIC Corporate Days to learn more about what we do and how we do it and check the EIC Community regularly. A helpdesk is available on the EIC Community: https://community-smei.easme-web.eu/contact.
To explore other opportunities to connect with the largest corporates in Europe, keep an eye on our events page.
Should you have any questions regarding the event, please refer to our helpdesk: https://community-smei.easme-web.eu/contact (please choose “EIC Corporate Day with BBVA and Ferrovial” as the subject).