The European Innovation Council Business Acceleration Services and Indra invite you to apply to our joint EIC Corporate Day on 6 & 7 July 2021. Indra is one of the leading global technology and consulting companies and the technological partner for core business operations of its customers world-wide. This specially designed service is meant to accelerate your business collaborating with Indra and its affiliate Minsait.
Indra is a world-leader in providing proprietary solutions in specific segments in Transport and Defence markets, and a leading firm in Digital Transformation Consultancy and Information Technologies in Spain through its affiliate Minsait. Its business model is based on a comprehensive range of proprietary products, with a high-value focus and with a high innovation component. Its commitment and continuous involvement have made Indra one of the leading companies in its sector in innovation in Europe, both for its investment in R+D+i and for the value contribution of its open, agile and flexible innovation model to expand and reinforce its connection with innovation technology ecosystems.
Applications are open until 14 May 2021.
EIC-beneficiaries selected to attend the EIC Corporate Day with Indra on 6 & 7 July 2021, will have access to specific training, the opportunity to pitch and engage in pre-arranged meetings with top decision-makers from Indra and network with high-level partners and like-minded innovators in a dedicated online event.
Who can apply?
Indra is looking for EIC-SMEs working on innovative and disruptive approaches for:
- Augmented and Artificial Intelligence technologies including Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Ethical or Explainable AI.
- Quantum technologies, in particular quantum and quantum-based computing technologies, quantum communications, quantum sensing and post-quantum cryptography.
- Phygital and Edge/IoT technologies enhancing the interaction of people and objects with the infrastructure/environment.
- Cybersecurity, including biometric technology, digital identity, mobile security, cryptography and encryption.
- Advanced Sensors focused on Communication, Detection, Navigation and Surveillance systems.
- Advanced Human Machine Interface technologies like Augmented and Virtual Reality, Voice and gestural interfaces, etc.
Opportunities for selected EIC-funded SMEs
- Privileged access to one of the world’s leading companies with the potential to initiate strategic partnerships along with increased visibility and possible access to new markets;
- Networking opportunities with relevant business counterparts based on your company profile;
- Personalised online training on pitching techniques and Indra specifications before the event;
- Services related to support before, during and after the event.
You can apply by clicking on the following link: LINK
After logging in with your EU-Login, please fill in the respective form.
In your application form, you should include the answer to the questions:
- What is your business compliance with the event?
- What are your expected specific synergies/outcomes for your potential business with the Corporation?
Please acknowledge the information you provide on the application form will be shared with Indra to maximise potential benefits and ensure the effectiveness of meetings. Indra based on its business interests, will select the final participants among the applicants.
The Business Acceleration Services will contact all applicants once the selection process has been concluded. However, this contact does not include feedback or recommendations to those not selected.
Indra is a world leader in the development of proprietary solutions in markets such as Defence & Security, Transport and Air Traffic Management. And in the Information Technologies markets, it presents a segmented range of products and services across over 20 industries. Minsait’s portfolio also includes a cross-section of digital transformation, Consulting Services, Digital Technology and Cybersecurity.
EIC Business Acceleration Services
This opportunity is brought to you by the EIC pilot Business Acceleration Services. Read our report on EIC Corporate Days and watch our EIC Corporate Day video to learn more about what we do and how we do it. To explore other opportunities to connect with the largest corporates in Europe, keep an eye on our events page.
All participants are expected to fill out a brief satisfaction survey shortly after the event and a business impact survey after six months. Failure to do so may lead to exclusion from future Business Acceleration Services.
Cancellations will only be considered in duly documented cases of “force majeure”. Unjustified cancellation can lead to exclusion in future Business Acceleration Services events. For additional information, please refer to our helpdesk: https://community-smei.easme-web.eu/contact (please choose “EIC Corporate Day with Indra” as the subject).