The European Innovation Council Business Acceleration Services, Thales & Thales Alenia Space invite you to apply for our joint EIC Corporate Day. Thales, a leading global service provider to the aerospace, defence, transportation and security sectors and Thales Alenia Space, its space joint venture with Leonardo, are looking for innovative startups and SMEs in their sectors, especially focusing on space.
Applications are open until 20 September 2020.
On the 24th November 2020 an exclusive number of EIC-funded SMEs will have the opportunity to present their innovative solutions, and to engage in One-on-One Business meetings with Thales & Thales Alenia Space representatives.
Apply here and do not miss this chance to explore new roads for cooperation with Thales & Thales Alenia Space.
Who can apply?
The open application is only for EIC-funded SMEs. Thales & Thales Alenia Space are seeking for EIC-funded SMEs working on innovative approaches to:
- Digital technologies, including Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Digitalization, with a bias towards decision aid, to further develop Thales digital strategy;
- Quantum technologies, in particular quantum-based computing tools, quantum computing and quantum communications, to be at the forefront of this technological revolution together;
- Internet of Things to connect systems altogether, further than our existing strategic involvement to projects such as Kinéis startup constellation;
- Materials including relevant nanotechnologies that can especially enable further space development;
- Sensors (miniaturized, optical, hyperspectral, IR, etc.) to deliver always better, more precise and relevant data for space exploration but also Earth observation and thus contribute to sustainable development, further than our strategic involvement into Blacksky startup;
- Software-as-a-service as a means to interconnect and decentralize further our applications across the more global ecosystem with which we operate;
Opportunities for selected EIC-funded SMEs
- Privileged access to a world-leading company with potential to initiate strategic partnerships along with increased visibility and possible access to new markets;
- Networking opportunities with relevant business counterparts based on your company profile;
- Personalised online training on pitching technics before the event;
- Services related support before, during and after the event;
This opportunity is brought to you by the EIC pilot Business Acceleration Services. Read our 2019 yearly wrap-up and our report on EIC Corporate Days to learn more about what we do and how we do it and check the EIC Community regularly. A helpdesk is available on the EIC Community: https://community-smei.easme-web.eu/contact.
To explore other opportunities to connect with the largest corporates in Europe, keep an eye on our events page.
Should you have any questions regarding the event, please refer to our helpdesk: https://community-smei.easme-web.eu/contact (please choose “Thales & Thales Alenia Space - Corporate Days” as the subject).