The European Innovation Council, in partnership with The DO School, will offer you training opportunities to help you to better prepare and lead your company in times of crisis. On 31 July, the EIC Summer School will provide the workshop “From passion to purpose” and give you the opportunity to experience how to best formulate the purpose of your venture and use it as a driver for employee satisfaction and business success. Are you curious? Look no further.
Apply here! 31 July 2020 (9h00 CEST)
In times of disruption, the DO School enable businesses to transform with purpose, empower people to gain new skills and mindsets online and offline and enable entrepreneurs to solve the big problems of our time.
- During this session, you will experience how to best formulate the purpose of your venture and use it as a driver for employee satisfaction and business success;
- You will use a Purpose Scorecard to help strengthen your venture’s purpose and align it with individual purpose;
- You will develop strategies for activating your purpose at every level (from meetings to rituals) of your venture’s operations;
- You will hear from an expert and learn from other ventures’ experiences with purpose as a driver for their employees’ satisfaction and business success;
- You will engage with inspirational online content (i.e. readings and videos);
- You will plan next steps for activating and aligning purpose in your business;
- You will receive feedback on challenges and support with best practices from peers;
The event has limited capacity and registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Even though each training is a standalone session with its own registration, we encourage you to follow at least the last 3 as a series. We guarantee a good learning experience by limiting the sessions to a maximum of 25 participants.
The event has limited capacity and registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Secure your place now: apply here!
Meet the trainers:
Scott has experience building, developing and leading organizations, learning institutions, and programs at various phases of development – conceptual, start-up, local scaling, national scaling, international scaling and improvement/turnaround. Developing people and teams has always been at the heart of the programs that Scott has helped to design and has been a key part of his work with his own team responsible for delivering these programs. Additionally, Scott has always enjoyed coaching other leaders to find both impact and balance in their lives and work. After his previous role as interim-CEO / Chief Educational Program Officer at Kiron Open Higher Education, Scott realized that what he wants to do most is to help others to do more purposeful, impactful work.
Angelique is an innovation strategist and marketing professional with international experience across various industries. After finishing her master’s in Applied Media and Cultural Studies in Germany, Angelique moved to New York City starting her career in product development and global/local brand marketing in the CPG industry. As an innovation strategist she brought experimental change, strategy and invention to Fortune 500 companies. Angelique thrives in vibrating and bustling cities – she joined The DO School Berlin in 2019 after having lived in Istanbul and New York City.
This opportunity is brought to you by the EIC Business Acceleration Services. Should you have any questions regarding the event, please refer to our helpdesk: https://community-smei.easme-web.eu/contact (please choose “EIC Summer School” as the subject).