Did you know that…social networks are one of the fastest growing industries in the world? There are several digital media and social networking sites, all of which have a unique characteristic and purpose. Are you active on LinkedIn, but you don’t know exactly how to build your message to reach a wider audience? Do you have a Twitter profile for your company, but you don’t know how to engage further? On 17 July, the European Innovation Council is organising a training focused on Social Media under the EIC Summer School umbrella. If you are looking for a comprehensive education in the most current topics in Social Media, this training will help you acquire the knowledge, insights and skills and help you build your digital brand.
Secure your place now: apply here, limited places!
17 July 2020 (09h00 CEST)
Social Media Essentials is an intensive training for the EIC beneficiaries with little or medium experience in social media, that will help them with know-how and the correct approach for both personal and professional use of social media channels. What’s your take on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or any of the social networking sites? Where and how do you connect with your consumers? Social Media Essentials is a workshop combined with short sessions of applied theory and case studies. During this workshop, we will start with how to build or improve your personal digital presence, followed by tips and tricks on how to manage the business digital presence for your company, with two case studies on B2C and B2B.
What is in it for you?
- Increase personal and brand awareness – it drives consumers’ decision when differentiating between competing companies.
- Set Goals – Start big and work down. Do you need to increase customer loyalty?
- Know your target audience – Don’t just use demographics but expand with psychographics.
- Social Media – Decide on which digital media will help you connect with your audience. Will this take the form of a blog, video, podcast etc?
- Social Network Strategy – Focus on a social network that adds value. Just because a network has over a hundred million active users doesn’t mean it will directly contribute to your brand’s objectives.
- Measurement and Testing – What does success mean to you? You need to constantly analyse your social media strategy to understand how effective it is. Engage with your audience, find out what works and what doesn’t.
For some of you, investing in a social media marketing service may have been identified as the missing link connecting you with your consumers. Social media marketing increases your brand’s awareness. 78 % of small businesses use social media to attract new customers. Furthermore 33% of customers have stated that they identify new brands, products and services via social media. What is your social media strategy like? If you are struggling to put one together or to understand how your measure your ROI, then join this session!
The event has limited capacity and registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Apply here and don’t miss this opportunity!
This opportunity is brought to you by the EIC Business Acceleration Services. Should you have any questions regarding the event, please refer to our helpdesk: https://community-smei.easme-web.eu/contact (please choose “EIC Summer School” as the subject).